Is your android phone stuck in bootloop after flashing ROM or Phone stuck in bootloop after root? If yes and don’t know how to fix this android bootloop issue. Many of the Android phone users are facing these type of problem when they are flashing some ROM or rooting their phone. Getting stuck in boot loop is called the soft brick. But don’t worry, it is easy to fix with some changes on your phone you will fix this problem within minutes.
Bootloop errors can occur on both Rooted and Stock Android Phones and Tablets. These errors are very common and only way to fix it to wipe cache from the recovery of your phone. Here is the method which you can use on your phone and Fix Or Recover Android Boot Loop On Stock and Rooted Device.
Phone stuck in a boot loop – Steps to Fix
If you are on the stock recovery follow these steps.
1. Boot your phone in recovery mode.
2. Use the Volume up and down keys to navigate through the recovery menu.
3. Now select “Advanced” and choose “wipe Dalvik cache”.
4. Once completed. Go back to the main menu.
5. Then select “wipe data factory reset”.
6. Return and this time choose “wipe cache partition”.
7. Return and select “reboot system now”.
Your handset should start in Android OS now, and you will come out of the bootloop.
If you are on the custom TWRP recovery follow these steps.
1. Boot your phone or tablet into Custom Recovery Mode.
2. Select Wipe » Swipe to Factory Reset device.
3. Now Reboot System.
That’s it. Now the boot loop problems should be resolved, and you should be able to safely use your custom ROM firmware.