Now you can change the fonts in iPad and iPhone without jail breaking it, for this you have to upgrade your device to new Apple iOS 5. Changing the Fonts on iPad and iPhone iOS 5 is pretty simple with couple of Tap you change the fonts as per your requirement.
Read Also: How to Remotely Wipe Data, Lock & Find iPhone, iPad
1. In Home Screen of your iPad or iPhone Tap on Settings.
2. Now Scroll down and Tap on the Notes option.
3. Now you are on the new screen of Notes, here you can see three available fonts Noteworthy, Helvetica and Market Felt
4. Tap the Font that you like to use in your Notes app.
5. Now you are ready to use new font on your Notes app.