Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OxygenOS 3.0.2 Update is now available for the OnePlus 2 Android smartphone. The OTA update is not live and which will bring a host of new features to the OnePlus 2. OnePlus Forum member Helen posted a message on the Forum that the new a message that the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2 is live. The update is based on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and packed with lots of new features. As per the Oneplus team, the new update brings the Doze and App Standby mode, which conserves battery life and offering users with more usage in-between charges.
Oneplus team is testing the 3.0 update from a long time, and finally, they released the new 3.0.2 update with lots of fixes. You can check the update on Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates. If you can’t see the OTS update on the phone, then you can flash the update manually on your phone, The tutorial link given at the end of this post.
Oneplus 2 OxygenOS 3.0.2 Features:-
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
- System wide performance improvements
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. We’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks
- Swiftkey update to 6.3.3
The manual update is tricky and takes lots of efforts. If you want to interested in updating your phone with this new official update. Here is the link which you can use and update your phone with the latest OxygenOS 3.0.2 Update.