Recently Google Pixel phones received an update in which new features are introduced, and they are Double Tap to wake and other gestures. You might have heard of these before. This feature allows you to wake up the phone screen without using the power button or home button. All you need to double tap on your phone screen and phone will wake up. One of the handy features to see the notification on the screen without using the home button or power key.
Here in this guide, we will show you how to enable double tap to wake Google Pixel and Pixel XL. The process is simple, and all you have to make some changes to your Pixel Phone settings, and you are done. So without wasting your time lets take a look How to Enable Double Tap to Wake on Pixel and Pixel XL.
How to Enable Double Tap to Wake on Pixel and Pixel XL
1. Make sure you have the latest update installed on your Google Pixel/Pixel XL phone.
2. Now go to your phone settings and search for the Moves option.
3. Now here you can see all the gestures on your screen. See the screenshot below.
4. Now from here Tap on the option named ‘Double Tap To Check Phone‘.
5. Reboot your Pixel device if required.
That’s it! Now the Double tap gesture is enabled on your pixel phone, Enjoy.