MIUI 7.5 Global Stable V220.127.116.11.MBCMIDE ROM is now available for the Xiaomi MI Max android phone users. If you are the proud owner of MI Max mobile and facing some WiFi connectivity issues on your phone then this update is for you. MIUI 7.5 Global Stable V18.104.22.168.MBCMIDE OTA update is already rolled out for the Indian users and you can check this update on your update application. If you can’t see any update file on the MI max, don’t worry here is the manual method which you can use on your Mi Max and update the same with the latest Global Stable version of MIUI 7 ROM.
Below are the steps which you use on your phone and update the phone with this new update and fix all bugs and WiFi Issues. This method will work only for the Xiaomi Mi Max users and don’t try this on any other Xiaomi Phones.
Install MIUI 7 ROM on MI Max to Fix WiFi Issues
Method 1 – Update MI Max with the Update App
1. Open the Tool folder on your Mi Max phone and tap on the Update application.
2. Once the Update app is opened, Tap on “Check for Updates” Option.
3. Make sure your phone is connected to WIFi. Now the phone will search for the latest OTA update.
4. Download the update and install the same on your Mi Max phone to fix all the bugs.
Method 2- Update Mi Max by Flashin the OTA update file
1. If you can’t see any OTA update on the updater app, then download the OTA zip from here. Copy the same zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Now open the updater app from the Tools folder and Tap on the three DOTS from the Top right corner.
3. Now from here select “Choose Update Package”.
4. Now browse for the OTA zip file that you saved in Step 1.
5. Now your phone will reboot and flashing process will start on your phone.
So with this way you can install the MIUI 7.5 Global Stable V22.214.171.124.MBCMIDE ROM on your MI Max phone and fix all the issues.