Galaxy S4 is one of the best smartphone from the Samsung, the phone is packed with some of the best features, TouchWiz 5 Launcher and Accuweather Widget is one of them. TouchWiz 5 Launcher is stock launcher and only available for the Galaxy S4 devices. If you are the Fan of TouchWiz 5 Launcher and looking for the same for you android device and want to enjoy the feel of this launched on your smartphone. Now you wait is over, one the XDA members released the new Galaxy S4 Launcher & Weather Widget application which you will install on any of your android device. To u se this launched on your phone you need a rooted device, you will find lots of free rooting guide here. The Galaxy S4 Launcher and Accuweather Widget will work on all the devices running Android JB (4.1.x / 4.2.x). It has been tested on, Touchwiz, Cm10, Cm10.1, Aosp, Sony, Lg ROMs.
In the past we share lots of Galaxy S4 Articles like How to Get the Samsung Galaxy S4 Features on Your Android and how to enjoy the Samsung Galaxy S4 Official Ringtones, Wallpapers & S Voice on other android phones. We tested this launcher of our Galaxy Note and Galaxy S 3 phone and they worked like a charm.
If you don’t know how the launcher and weather widgets looks on the Galaxy S 4 phone, below we are posting some of the screenshots from which you will get the ideas about TouchWiz 5 Launcher and Accuweather Widget.
If you want to downloaded and install the S4 Launcher & Weather Widget you android, then download the appropriate version of flashable zip, corresponding to your screen size, from the below mention links:
As we mention above to use this application on your any android mobile, you need a rooted device CWM or TWRP Recovery installed. Now follow the below mention guide to install the application on your android phone.
Guide to install:-
1. Move the Downloaded files on your rooted Android device storage.
2. Now Switch off you phone and boot the device in recovery mode. If you don’t know how to enter in Recovery Mode, follow this guide.
3. Once you device in recovery mode, and make sure to take a nandroid backup. Now go to “advanced” and “wipe dalvik cache”, after that install the ZIP file from recovery.
4. After the installation, again go to “advanced” and “wipe dalvik cache” (DO NOT wipe data / factory reset).
5. Final Step, go back to main menu and reboot your system.
Now the launcher and weather widget is installed on your android phone.