DROID Bionic is one of the high-end smartphone from Motorola. If you are the user of new Motoroal Droid Bionic, and want to root your phone. Yes you can do this, BBCrackman’s managed to root their Bionic. It’s a one click root method and the method deployed to root Motorola Droid Bionic is same as the one used for rooting Droid 3.
Warning: Rooting will void your warranty and can cause damage to your device. You use this procedure at your own risk. Tothemobile.com is not responsible for any harm that you cause to your device.
For Windows User here is the Guide:-
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed – x64 drivers (64-bit) or x86 drivers (32-bit)
2. Download and unzip ‘MotorolaOneClickRoot_psouza4′ (download link)
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select ‘Charge Only’ mode
5. Navigate to ‘MotorolaOneClickRoot_psouza4′ folder and run ‘MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
For Linux and OS X User here is the Guide:-
1. Download and Fully Unzip ‘Droid3_Easy_Root_v7d’ – (download link)
2. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
3. Plug phone into computer and select ‘Charge Only’ mode
4. Navigate to wherever you extracted it and run the file ‘run_to_root_your_droid3.sh’
5. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Root Motorola Droid Bionic [Guide] | September 10, 2011
- Root Access Your Motorola Droid Bionic | Jknext | September 12, 2011
- aplikasi Android | October 3, 2011
- How to Root Motorola Droid Bionic ? | Best Phone Reviews | October 4, 2011