Finally jailbreak method has been released for iOS 6.0/6.1 devices, this new method will work on all iOS 6 devices like iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad and iPad mini. evasi0n the new untethered jailbreak tool released this morning which allows you jailbreak any iOS 6 device, including iPhone 5. This toll will work on Windows, MAC and linux machine. That mean you can jailbreak your iOS 6 device on any machine.
Below is the complete tutorial which helps you to jailbreak your iOS 6 device. Read the guide carefully and don’t forget to taker the backup of your device.
NOTE:- Update your device with iOS 6.0.1/6.0.2. If you are using a passcode on your iOS device, the evasi0n team suggests disabling it before you get started the Jailbreak process. You can disable your passcode in Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
Guide to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPad on iOS 6 with evasi0n
1. Download evasi0n on your computer. There are versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux users.
2. Ensure iTunes and xcode are not running.
3. Connect your iOS device with Windows or MAC and right click the Evasi0n exe icon then select Run as Administrator from the contextual menu to launch the application.
4. Click on Jailbreak button from the Evasi0n app and wait for the tool to complete the jailbreak process. In this process you device light up, restart, and do all sorts things to complete the process.
5. After some time and reboot, you’ll be asked to unlock it and tap the “Jailbreak” icon from the app.
6. Tap it once, after this app will start the rest of the process and a few seconds later, you’ll see a notification that the jailbreak has finished.
7. That’s it now your device will reboot with Cydia on the SpringBoard.
Now you can enjoy jailbreak device, this process will take few minutes to jaibreak your device.