Finally Comex released the new online app which will help you to Jailbreak your iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1/4.0 with JailbreakMe 2.0. The browser-based software bypass reportedly works on all iOS devices, including iPhones, iPads, and iPods running iOS 4 and iOS 4.01, but it will reportedly not work on devices running the iOS 4.1 beta.
1. Press to launch Safari from your Springboard.
2. Press to select the address bar and input http://jailbreakme.com then press the Done button.
3. To begin the jailbreak simply move the slider to right.
4. You will be displayed a status bar as the download progresses.
5. Once the download is complete the jailbreak process will begin
6. Once you are notified that the jailbreak process is complete press the OK button.
7. Press the Home button to reveal Cydia on your desktop!
Congratulations you are done!