Samsung Officially released the new Jelly Bean 4.1.1 XXDLIH Firmware for international version of Galaxy S3 by model number I9300. The update is only for unlocked Galaxy S3 Device, if you have the international version of galaxy S3, than you can try this new Sweden Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIH Firmware on your device. Don’t apply this update on other version of the galaxy s3, this may cause you problem on other S3 devices.
This updates doesn’t require the rooted device. If you have the uprooted device, you can try this update, no need to root the device. Below is the guide which will help you to manually update Samsung Galaxy S3 with Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIH Firmware. Read the full instruction carefully, before try this update.
NOTE:- The update is only for unlocked International devices, if you are using this update on other device or model may produce undesired outcomes. Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability.
How to Update Galaxy S3 with Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIH
Make sure that you have the latest Samsung USB Drivers installed on your PC and Enable USB Debugging option from the Android Development menu. (“Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging)
3. Extract both the downloaded file on your Windows Desktop.
4. Turn of Your Galaxy S III device and Reboot into download mode by holding down the Home, Volume Down, and Power buttons together.
5. After that Now, press Volume Up to enter into download mode.
6. Open the Odin app on your Windows PC and connect your S3 via USB cable.
7. Now Odin will detect your phone and display “Added” in its message box.
8. In Odin app, click on the PDA button. Now navigate to and choose I9300XXDLIH_I9300VDSDLI1_I9300XXDLID_HOME.tar.md5file (File that you download on Step 2)
9. Click the Start button to to begin Flashing Firmware on your Device, It will take round about 5 – 8 minutes for applying the update.
After the update is complete, the phone will reboot automatically. Unplug the cable when you see a Samsung logo. That’s it now you are on Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIH Firmware.