After the success of A110 Canvas 2 in Indian market, today Micromax announced the new Canvas HD A116 smartphone. This time the new phone comes with some of the best features like Quad Core, 5 inch 720p display. That means the new smartphone is powered with lots of new feature, power and beauty. The new device is powered with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 5-inch 720p HD display, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of memory, an 8-megapixel camera, micro SD card.
The best thing about the device is price, you can get the device in reasonable price of Rs.15000, the device is available in the first week of February 2013 in Indian market. The device also support has support 3G, WiFi 802.11 (b/g/n), Bluetooth, and GPS/A-GPS and with a 2100 mAh battery. Micromax also claims that this year they are going to launch 30 new smartphones for the Indian users.
Here are the Specification of new Micromax Canvas HD A116:-
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 2. 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 16.7 million color display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, VGA front-facing camera
- MicroSD with upto 32GB expandable memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144 x 74 x 10.7 mm
Specs are awesome and price is also reasonable and the device will hit the indian market in February 2013 at the price lesser than Rs.15000.