Today Motorola announced its new smarphone Motorola Defy+, the new ruggedised smartphone powered with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, has a 3.7-inch screen as it was rumoured to and a 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and flash. And yes it a rugged water resistant, scratch resistant, dust proof Android smartphone.
This new version of Android boasts a better battery life, a more intuitive user interface and improvements on the features you use most – including enhanced calendar and email features and home screen options. Users can make Motorola DEFY+ their own by organizing and personalizing their Application trays for easy and quick access to their most used tools, games and content.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and features more than 250,000 apps from Android Market™
- 1GHz processor that runs 25 percent faster for efficient Web browsing and multitasking
- Water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof to withstand all that life throws your way
- Features scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3.7-inch high-resolution touch screen display
- Music Player connects you to all your favorite artists
- MOTOBLUR lets users stay in touch with friends, providing quick access to social media accounts and live widgets directly from the home screen
- Motorola Media Link allows users to sync their media content from their desktops at home or work
- Loaded with the ability to create group emails and communication to stay in touch with friends
- Adobe Flash Player 10 for uncompromised viewing of applications, content and videos
- 5MP camera with auto focus, flash and digital zoom
- 2GB internal; *2GB microSD card in box, expandable up to 32GB
- Access to Google™ Apps (Google Maps™ 5.0 with Navigation, Google Talk™, Browsing)
- 1700mAH battery for 7.1 hours of talk time and 16 days in standby
Motorola DEFY+ will be available in Asia, Europe and Latin America starting in early fall.