If you are a Android Mobile Fan, than here is the Motorola Droid X Preview. Today Engadget posted some exclusive hands-on goodness of the Motorola droid X. In their post, they make it very clear that the device is running Android 2.1, and not 2.2 (aka Froyo). The upcoming Motorola DROID X features a 4.4 inch screen with resolution of 854 x 480, topping the Sprint device by one tenth of an inch. The DROID X will come with a Blockbuster app standard and a new form of Motoblur on top of Android 2.1. The camera is 8MP with 720p video capture.
Some of the highlights…
* Hardware: Looks slightly bigger than the EVO and has far more exterior details.
* Screen: Might actually be 4.4? and is incredibly crisp.
* Motoblur: Running Android 2.1 and not what anyone expected but seems to be solid.
* Camera: 8MP is nice, but the actual camera button made pics unclear at times.
* Keyboard: Official Swype comes preinstalled and includes multi-touch.
* Performance: The speed is remarkable.