If you are the Oneplus 3 users and facing some bug on your Oxygen OS, then here is good news for you. OnePlus teams released the new official OxygenOS 3.2.6 update for the Oneplus 3 Android smartphone users. The new OxygenOS 3.2.6 OTA update is rolling out to all OnePlus 3 devices and most of the user already updates their phone with this new official update. This OTA brings a lot of small improvements and bug fixes, and as usual, it’s rolling out in waves.
This is a highly incremental update and doesn’t have new feature or major changes. The update is only packed with some bug fixes and improvement. Which OInplus 3 user are complaining for a long time. So with this new OxygenOS 3.2.6 update, you can easily fix all your problems.
Below is the full list of changes. To get the OTA update eon your Oneplus 2 go to Settings > About phone > System updates.
Highlights of Oneplus 3OxygenOS 3.2.6
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switch in Display settings
Update Oneplus 3 with OxygenOS 3.2.6
If you are the Oneplus 3 user with TWRP recovery, then you have to flash this update manually on your phone. From here you can download the latest OxygenOS 3.2.6 on your phone and install the same on your phone.