There are so many advantages of having a rooted Android smartphone. Now you can root your new Motorola Droid 4 easily. Thanks to Dan Rosenberg for the below method to root the new Motorola Droid 4. The root process for the Motorola Droid 4 is very easy that it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Currently this method will work only in Windows. And it takes just a couple minutes and a couple reboots. It’s just that easy.
Here is the method which will help you to Root the Motorola Droid 4:-
1. First put your Droid 4 into USB debugging mode.
2. Download Droid 4 Exploit for Windows, motorfail_windows.zip here.
3. Extract them to a folder.
4. Connect your Droid 4 to PC.
5. Execute “RUN.BAT” from the extracted files.
6. Now it takes just a couple minutes and a couple reboots.