After the lots of leaks and rumors, Oneplus 5 is officially released, and most of the Oneplus Fan already booked the device. As we all know that the new phone comes with lots of new features like 5.5-inch AMOLED display with 64/128GB of internal storage, 7.3mm thick and weighs around 153 grams, 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and lots more. But some of other features which most of the Android user like is the Screenshot or Screen capture on the phone.
Every Android phone has this inbuilt feature, and most of them have a different method to take the screenshot on the phone. The screenshot will help you to share you onscreen with your friend and on the social networks. But the Question is How to take the screenshot on OnePlus 5 Android phone. Don’t worry it’s not a difficult task. All you have to press some buttons on your phone and you are done.
So without wasting your time, let’s take a look how to take a screenshot on OnePlus 5.
How to take screenshot on OnePlus 5
1. First up, head to the app or the screen of the mobile which you want to capture to take the screenshot.
2. Now, press and hold power + volume down buttons together for a second or two.
3. now you will hear a click sound on your phone, and that means you successfully take the screenshot of your phone.
4. Also, you will see a notification to indicate the same on your phone.
5. Click on the notification to open and use the screenshot.
6. Or you can see the same screenshot on your phone’s gallery app.
So this was the fastest and easiest way to take screenshot on Oneplus 5