Yesterday Apple released the New iPad to replace iPad 2, No its not named as iPad 2 or iPad HD as we thought. The new third generation iPad is known as the “New iPad“. The New iPad comes with faster processor, retina display and also slightly thicker. The New iPad comes with a crisper display and Dual-core Apple A5X compared to the previous iPad versions with a full high-definition 1080p resolution. And have a improved five megapixel rear-facing camera will also capture video in full HD.
Apple New iPad Features
1. Retina Display – The New iPad features 9.7-Inch LCD backlid IPS Retina Display with a 2048×1536 pixels resolution.
2. A5X processor – Powered by A5X, a processor with two CPU cores and four GPU cores. This is a dual-core processor with a quad-core graphics processing unit.
3. iSight Camera – Third Generation New iPad has a improved 5 mega Pixel Sight camera, video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio.
4. Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Wi-Fi + 4G for AT&T model: LTE (700, 2100 MHz), Wi-Fi + 4G for Verizon model: LTE (700 MHz) CDMA EV-DO Rev
5. 4G LTE capability -4G LTE will be available in the US from both AT&T and Verizon. In India, only 3G is supported at the moment.
Price & Availability of New iPad
Pricing for The new iPad remains the same as when the iPad 2 launched. $499 for 16GB, $599 for 32GB, $699 for 64GB for WiFi-only models. iPad Wi-Fi + 4G for either AT&T or Verizon will be available $629 for 16GB, $729 for 32GB, and $829 for 64GB.
The new iPad will launch on March 16 as expected in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia. Customers can begin pre-ordering their new iPad today.
Apple The new iPad [Video]
So what do you think about the New iPad and features, are you going to buy it or happy with your iPad 2. Leave your suggestion below in the comment box