Finally the new United Kingdom XXDLJ4 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Official Firmware is released. You can update to this latest firmware via KIES, if you didn’t received the update on KIES and eagerly waiting to try the new Jelly Bean XXDLJ4 firmware on your Galaxy S3. Here is the guide which will help you to install the new firmware in your International version of unlocked Galaxy S3. To apply this update on your S3, you don’t need a rooted device, you can flash the firmware via the ODIN app.
This is an official (and unbranded) firmware update by Samsung, not a custom ROM. Only try this firmware on your your international Galaxy S3 device and can be installed on almost every Galaxy S3 I9300 (except China, Taiwan, Hong Kong versions).
NOTE:- The update is only for unlocked International devices, if you are using this update on other device or model may produce undesired outcomes. Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability.
Android 4.1.1 XXDLJ4 Firmware Details:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
How to Update Galaxy S3 with XXDLJ4 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Before doing this take the complete backup of you device, so you can restore all your data easily after the update of Jelly bean on your device. Take a full backup of your android device with these free backup apps. Now follow these steps to update your S3.
1. Downloand ODIN and XXDLJ4 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Official Firmware from here and extract both the file on your desktop.
2. Now Enable USB debugging mode. (“Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging)
3. Turn off your S3 and Reboot into download mode by holding down the Home, Volume Down, and Power buttons together.
4. Now hit the Volume UP button to enter into download mode.
5. Start ODIN app on your Windows PC and Connect your Device with the PC via USB cable.
6. If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
7. In Odin app, click on the PDA button. Now navigate to and choose the firmware file (File that you download on Step 1)
8. Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
After completing the installation, you phone will reboot, now can remove the USB cable from the device and enjoy the jelly bean on your Galaxy S3. If you run into any problems, leave the comment below with your problems. We will help yup to solve your problem.