A few days back we posted a method How To Enable VoLTE Support and Use Jio Sim on Non-VoLTE Phones, but some of the users reported us that they couldn’t use this method and no bale to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones. So here we are sharing a new and working trick to enjoy the JIO SIM on any 3G Android phone.
Reliance Jio Sim is a free SIM, which gives you free Voice calls and Unlimited data. But the problem is that this SIM will work only on the LTE bands or 4G phones with VOLTE support. Below is the method which you can use on your 3G phone and Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones. The method is a little bit lengthy and makes sure to read all the steps very carefully. Before following this guide make sure that your phone is powered by Snapdragon SoCs.
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone
2. Once the application is successfully installed on your phone and open the app on your phone.
3. Now open the Menu (by pressing Three Dots on top right side). In the menu select engineering mode/service menu.
4. From here Select “System App” if found then open it and access to change LTE Bands if this option is not available then search for Engineering Mode.
5. Once you are in Engineering Mode, Select Change LTE Bands and hit save
Now reboot your device, then insert jio sim and check network comes or not.
6. If Engineering Mode doesn’t work, launch the dialer, enter *#2263#, choose Menu, tap Back, and launch Menu again.
7. Go To the Key Input And Enter 0000 and wait for the Popup menu to appear.
8. After Popup Menu appears, choose UE Settings. Navigate to Settings > Protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band > Band 40.
9. Now switch off the phone, place the Reliance Jio SIM card in the SIM Slot 1, and check out if your phone has a cellular signal.
That’s it! Now you can use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on your 3G phone with this guide. Comment below.