Xposed Framework is one of the most popular applications, which allows you to lots of modifications and customize your phone as per your need. With the help of this free application, you can enjoy features like custom ROMS on your phone. Now you can install the Xposed Framework on Redmi Note 3 MIUI 8 Lollipop & Marshmallow phones. Here in this guide, we will show you how to install the Xposed on Redmi Note 3.
This guide works with Android Lollipop and Marshmallow ROMs too. All you have to install two file son your phone and you are done. So without wasting your time let me show you how to install the Xposed Framework.
Downlaod Xposed Framework & Installer For Redmi Note 3
1. You must have a Rooted Smartphone with TWRP recovery.
2. Backup all your data & Apps before flashing the Xposed framework on your phone.
3. Download XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk from here
4. Xposed*.zip (version 86) installation file from below depending upon ROM type
For devices running MIUI ROMs download one of the following files depending upon base android version (Lollipop / Marshmallow):
For devices running CM, AOSP or other similar Custom ROMs download one of the following files depending upon base android version (Lollipop / Marshmallow):
5. Save both the file apk and Zip file on your phone.
6. Now install the apk file on your phone.
7. Now boot your Redmi Note in TWRP recovery mode.
8. Flash “xposed*.Zip” through custom recovery. Go to install and Sect the Zip file.
9. Reboot and wait, it may take several minutes to boot up depending on your ROM size and installed apps amount.
If the phone doesn’t boot even after 5 minutes, then reboot into recovery and flash Xposed-uninstaller*.zip. Install this framework remover zip & everything will be okay.
That’s it… In case anything fails, pls read carefully and verify that right version of xposed*.zip file has been installed.